中国自1月8日起放宽旅行限制
There’s a new China travel restrictions update – COVID-19 restrictions are easing for international travellers to China.
有一个新的中国旅行限制更新-新冠肺炎限制正在放宽国际游客前往中国。
As of 8 January, you will no longer have to quarantine if you travel to China.
从1月8日起,如果你到中国旅行,你将不再需要隔离。
However, you will still require a negative PCR test (taken in the last 48 hours) in order to enter the country.
然而,您仍然需要进行阴性PCR检测(在过去48小时内进行)才能入境。
In this article we’ll cover:
在这篇文章中,我们将讨论:
? What visas are currently available for those wanting to travel to China?
? 目前有哪些签证可以为那些想去中国旅行的人提供?
? My visa has been granted, what next?
? 我的签证已经批下来了,接下来怎么办?
? List of things I need to enter China
? 我需要进入中国的物品清单
? Who can help me apply for a visa to China?
? 谁能帮我申请去中国的签证?
? And more!
? 还有更多!
What visas are currently available for those wanting to travel to China?
目前有哪些签证可以为那些想去中国旅行的人提供?
At present, it’s not possible to apply for every Chinese visa. The visas that are currently being granted include business, work, education and travelling family purposes visas.
目前,不可能申请所有的中国签证。目前正在发放的签证包括商务签证、工作签证、教育签证和家庭旅游签证。
Is China granting tourist visas?
中国是否发放旅游签证?
Currently, China is not granting tourist visas.
目前,中国还没有发放旅游签证。
When will China reopen its borders to foreigners for tourist purposes?
中国什么时候向外国人开放边境旅游?
There has yet to be a specific date for China to open its borders to tourism. Therefore, tourists must wait until the China travel advisory is updated.
中国开放边境旅游业的具体日期尚未确定。因此,旅游者必须等到中国旅游建议更新之后。
As of 8 January, visitors to China can only enter for education, business, work, or family reasons.
从1月8日起,来中国的游客只能出于教育、商业、工作或家庭原因进入中国。
Currently, to travel to China you need to be in one of these categories:
目前,要想到中国旅游,你必须符合以下条件之一:
1.Having a valid Chinese work, family reunion, or study permit
1.有效的中国工作、家庭团聚或者学习许可证
2.Having an APEC business travel card – you have to be a part of the APEC member nations
2.拥有APEC商务旅行卡——你必须是APEC成员国的一员
3.Having a diplomatic, courtesy, service or C visa
3.有外交、礼貌、服务或C签证
4.If you’re applying for any of the following Chinese visas:
4.如果你正在申请以下任何一种中国签证:
? M – for trade or commercial activities
? M–用于贸易或商业活动
? Q – for visiting family that are Chinese citizens
? Q-代表探访中国公民的家庭
? R – for people who have skills that are needed in China
? R 是指具有中国所需要的技能的人
? S – for people who have family that are not Chinese citizens living in China, e.g. having a child or a spouse studying in China. The S visa can also be obtained for other personal reasons
? S ——指那些有非中国公民家庭的人,例如有孩子或配偶在中国学习。S签证也可以由于其他个人原因获得
? X1 – for studying in China for over 180 days
? X1-在中国学习超过180天
? Z – for working in China
? Z-在中国工作
My visa has been granted, what’s next?
我的签证已经批下来了,接下来怎么办?
You are now able to travel to a port of entry to China.
你现在可以去中国的入境口岸了。
However, make sure that as of now, you take a negative PCR test within 48 hours of travelling to China.
但是,请确保目前为止,你在去中国的48小时内接受了阴性的 PCR 检测。
What happens if I take a PCR test and it’s positive?
如果我做了 PCR 检测,结果呈阳性怎么办?
If this is the case you will have to postpone your travel to China.
如果是这样的话,你将不得不推迟到中国的旅行。
The China travel quarantine restrictions claim that if you test positive for COVID-19 while you’re in China and your symptoms are mild, you can
中国旅行检疫限制规定,如果你在中国时新冠肺炎检测呈阳性,并且症状轻微,你可以
Travelling by air is not only the most convenient but also the quickest way to get to China from other countries, hence why most people would consider this option.
乘飞机旅行不仅是从其他国家到中国最方便也是最快捷的方式,因此大多数人都会考虑这个选择。
There are flights available from multiple cities, but they can often be limited so ensure you check with the airline you’d like to travel with the flight dates they have available.
有来自多个城市的航班可供选择,但通常会受到限制,因此请确保您与您想旅行的航空公司联系,了解他们的航班日期。
When you’re travelling to China it’s important that you bring all the documents you need with you to the port of entry so that you can present these at China’s border control.
当你去中国旅行的时候,带上你所需要的所有文件到入境口岸是很重要的,这样你就可以向中国的边境管制部门出示这些文件。
List of things I need to enter China
我需要进入中国的物品清单
When travelling to China ensure you have the following:
到中国旅行时,确保你有以下东西:
? Passport – ensure it’s valid for the duration of your stay
? 护照——确保它在你逗留期间有效
? Passport copies
? 护照复印件
? Another form of ID, e.g., driver’s licence
? 身份证的另一种形式,如驾驶执照
? Valid visa
? 有效签证
? Negative PCR test that’s been taken within the last 48 hours
? 过去48小时内进行的 PCR 检测呈阴性
Some other things that can be useful to bring with you include:
其他一些可能对你有用的东西包括:
? Face mask – in case it’s necessary
? 口罩-以防万一
? Although not mandatory, having travel insurance with you is a great idea
? 虽然不是强制性的,但是带上旅行保险是个好主意
? Cash in either Yuan or Dollars – so you can have for emergencies
? 用人民币或美元兑换现金,以备不时之需
Who can help me apply for a visa to China?
谁能帮我申请去中国的签证?
You can apply for a Chinese visa yourself, however, it can often be a lot of stress when you’re getting ready to set off on your trip – that’s where SFBC team comes in.
你可以自己申请中国签证,然而,当你准备出发旅行时,往往会有很大的压力——这就是SFBC团队的作用所在。
We are group visa experts who can help you apply for your visa.
我们是团体签证专家,可以帮助你申请签证。
Since China isn’t currently granting Tourist Visas, we cannot assist you with Tourist Visas until they become available once again.
由于中国目前不发放旅游签证,在旅游签证重新发放之前,我们无法为您提供协助。
However, at SFBC, we can help you apply for a Chinese Business Visa or otherwise known as an M Visa. An M visa is ideal for short business trips.
但是,在 SFBC,我们可以帮助您申请中国商务签证或者M签证。M 签证是短期商务旅行的理想选择。
举报/反馈
最近更新旅游资讯
- 北京IN10018片II期临床试验-IN10018 或安慰剂联合PLD 治疗铂耐
- 重庆西南医院体检中心
- 价值理论论文范文
- 内娱出现第一个“侠女颜”!刚出道4天,小白花们慌了…
- 狗的射速又快又烫
- 震惊!原来我们那些年追过的电视剧三观如此畸形……
- 社区获得性肺炎合并脓毒症患者临床特征及死亡危险因素分析
- 笛安的“北京爱情故事”,满满的欲望和贪婪
- 读《金瓶梅》第13章:李瓶儿为何能看上西门庆?
- 十六岁高二学生没事时看看什么书好?
- 父母中毒而亡,警方问13岁女儿看到凶手没,女孩笑了:我就是凶手
- 别黑陈凯歌了,他有一部神作还不够吗?
- 高三沉沦观后感话题作文800字范文
- 思辨的张力
- 狐文化特辑【十三】狐妖余论:混迹红尘的修仙之狐——「仙狐」
- 喜欢K歌,看电影吗?这些英文一定要掌握!
- 21世纪最佳20部日本动画
- 中西方伦理思想发展比较研究
- 马鞍山人民医院医院历史
- 如何以「我穿越成了一个小妾(或通房丫头)」为题写一篇小说?
- 青海诗选刊 2017年第24期(总第36期)
- 吴军民
- 实用 | 教你如何做好校园景观!
- 无忧传媒三 片
- 《西游记》新解(十套珍稀古画插图)56:神狂诛草寇,道昧放心猿——遇强盗,唐僧软