Blood & Treasure
How about... Shokaku Akizuki?
21年的威士总 限♥量♥版
21-year -old whiskey, limited edition
肖都藏在泰国威士总后面的
Shaw was hiding that behind the sketchy Thai whiskey.
那是给贵客喝的
That is for VIPs only
比如说你朋友西和丹尼啊
Like your friends -- Lexi and Danny
你怎么忍♥心让我们喝廉价货呢
You weren't gonna serve us the cheap stuff, were you?
我当然忍♥心
Of course I was
过了下下龙湾
Out past Ha Long Bay.
有一个地方叫玉毒蛇
there's a place called The Jade Viper
如果你们找的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥真在南
If your terrorist is in Vietnam y
我会从这里找起
that's where I'd start
我们的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We think our terrorist
可能更像是那种古董猎人
may be more in the vein of antiquities hunters.
他们正在寻找一根圣仅
They're looking for a Spirit Banner.
成吉思汗之魂
I The Soul of Genghis Khan.
是今天毒蛇俱乐部
Yeah A new kingpin
会出现一个
is expected to make
新头日
an appearance at the Viper today.
他自称大汗”
He calls himself The Great Khan.
Sounds like he's got a thing for Genghis -- may be his relics.
看来我得给我裁缝打电♥话♥了
SHAW : Sounds like I need to call my tailor for you two
毒蛇俱乐部对着装要求很严格
The Viper has a strict dress code.
好
Okay.
我们找到这位"大汗“
We find this “ Great Khan,
或许就能找到绑♥架♥凯特的人
maybe we find whoever took Kate.
这只用了你一分钟
Well, that took less than one minute
把剩下的95%的酒还给我
I want 95% of my bottle back
还有一件事
One more thing
别过去
Don't go.
什么
Sorry e
去玉毒蛇的顾客
The clientele
可不是什么普通的罪犯
at the Jade Viper are no ordinary criminals
他们穷凶极恶
They're the worst of the worst,
而且不喜外人
and they don't like outsiders
我在那里失误过一次
One time I was there, I made the mistake
帮不该帮的女人点了个火
of lighting the wrong lady's cigarette
胸膛被开了个口子
I got shiv ved in the chest
你们走进毒蛇
You walk into the Jade Viper
可能就见不到明天的太阳了
you might not live to see tomorrow.
幸好我们是活在当不呢
Well, it's a good thing were living for today
说得对不 小家伙你懂我
Right, little man 7 Solid
别带坏小孩
Don't corrupt him
你喝的最好是苹果汁
That better be apple juice
喂喂
Check one, check two. Shaw.
喂喂 检查耳麦
Check one,che ct
当 我觉得这一身好傻
Shaw, I feel ridiculous
你很帅 金色是时尚版的黑色
lou look great. Gold is the new black
我差点认不出他
I almost don't recognize him
你知道莱克西跟我穿的衣服一模一样吗
You know Lexi and I are wearing the exact same jacket?
我的裁缝是个大腕儿
My tailor is an artist e
你得相信他的眼光
You got to trust the vision, man
要是带着枪就好了
You know, I'd feel a lot better about this situation
我会更有安金感
if we were coming into it armed
你也听到文思的话了 是的
You heard Vince. Yeah, yeah
枪♥支♥ 刀具 铜指节
Guns,knives,brass knuckles
进入玉毒蛇之前都要
anything coming into the Jade Viper gets deposited
存在武器检查处这是
at the weapons check. That's...
肖的声音
.where Shaw comes in.
漂亮漂亮小女孩
Pretty. pretty baby girl. Ooh. Shaw!
喂喂 检查耳麦 我们能听见你 肖
Check one,check two,chea y
嘿 刚说到武器检查
Hey,the weapons check
我知道
O, I got it.
接管武器检查处
Take over the weapons counter
留意那把天蝎枪
keep an eye out for our Skorpion
一旦发现马上报告 小菜一碟
report back the minute I spot it Easy p easy s
我们我到那个拿银枪的男人
We find the man with the silver gun
跟踪他找到这个“大汗
we trail him to this " Great Khan,
然后找到凯特
we find Kate
对了 肖
Oh and,uh, Shaw?
罗密欧 不许为女士点烟
Romeo, don't light any lady's cigarette.
角管她多漂亮
No matter how pretty she is
那我怎么施展英雄情怀啊
I am here strictly in a heroic capacity
有料
Damn.
站住
Hold it.
轮到你们上场战斗时
The ringmaster will call your number
领班会叫号♥的
when it's your turn to fight
还有 战斗
There's.. fighting?
大汗需要知道你们能力如何
The Khan needs to know if you can handle yourself
没问题 这就是我们过来的原因
Yes. Yes, which is the whole reason we are here
好的 我可以上
Okay,yeah, III do it.
男子组已满 只剩女子了
Men's bracket's full. Women only
那还等什么 走吧
Let's get to it, then
好吧你确定吗
Well, are you sure about this?
天江在招募人手
The Khan is recruiting
我胖揍个小贱♥人♥
I beat down some skank
就能见到他 这有啥好考虑的
I get an audience with him. What's there to think about?
我得去武器检查处那边观察情况
I have a weapons check to take over.
祝你揍小贱♥人♥开心
Good luck with the skank beating
谢谢-好吧
Thanks. Yeah, okay
你没问题的-就是啊
You got this. Yeah.
而旦手 我会把咱们所有的钱
You know what, in fact, I'm putting all our money
都押在17号♥身上
on Fighter 17.
看我的
Watch this
接下来上场的是女子组
EMCEE : Coming up, it's the ladies!
欢迎我们的头号♥种子
EMCEE : And now,our main attraction,
4 号♥
Number Four!
不会吧
Oh,no.
咱俩得马上撤快
We've got to go. Now!
等等 出什么事
Hey, hey. What's wrong 3
那个穿金色丝绸和服的女人别
The woman in the gold silk kimono. No.
别回头 正常点
No,don't look. Be coo
保持冷静一你认识她
Be cool. What? You -you know her 7
她是我前任
Yes, she's my ex.
前任伴侣 犯罪搭档
Partner. In crime
我上次见她时
The last time I saw her,
她刚干完一票被警♥察♥抓了
she was being dragged away by police after a job
我俩逃得命快没了最后我逃走了 她不幸落网
we were running went to hell. I got a way,she went to prison
别回头
Don't...look.
她会把我的头拧掉的
She's gonna take my head off.
快咱们走吧
Okay,we're out of here
跟她对决的是
EMCEE : And her e's her challenger
17号♥
Number 171
她在那里 穿金色外套的那位
There she is, in the gold jacket!
卧♥槽♥
Bloody hell
接下来上场的是4号♥
EMCEE: And here comes Number Four
等等
Oh,hey hey.um
别把钱都押我身上
don't be t all our money!
武器检查
Weapons.
这个需要存吗
Do I need to check these 7
哦天啊 真抱歉
Oh, my God. I am sorry.
得马上去搞点苏打水
We need to get some club soda on that immediately
不不不亲吧 我帮你弄干净
No,no,no,no. Come on,man. Let me help you get cleaned up
或者 用牙膏
Or -or, you know, toothpaste. Toothpaste always gets it out.
我看看
Um,let's see,um...
要是用水洗的话
Oh,if you're...if you're gonna was h it
定要冷洗
you want to do a cold wash
漂白剂放够 放足
with bleach. Lots of bleach
一定放够
lots of bleach and,um..
我去 这老弟准备了两件
He's got another jacket.
你这里 好像还有一片小薄荷
I think you -- you still have a sprig of mint in your
武器检查
Weapons 7
最近更新影视资讯
- 韵府群玉
- 老年临终关怀护理集锦9篇
- 如何评价剧场版动画《和谐(harmony/ハーモニー)》原作:伊藤计划 ?
- 智人战胜尼人的决定性因素 是神灵崇拜与艺术品 在3万7千年前智人击败了远比自己强
- 沈阳参考消息(2017年1月11日)
- 密集架区密集架书库图书馆负一楼期刊阅览区中外文期刊图书馆一楼图书借阅区(A-H
- 费维光:脾胃病17方
- 土耳其身为伊斯兰国家,为什么允许“风俗产业”合法化?
- 高中教师教学反思
- 三观尽毁!90后公务员出轨50岁女上司,聊天言语暧昧,妻子怒举报
- 22应用心理学考研347 首师360有调剂院校吗?
- 铃木凉美女士,你仍期待同时收获怜爱与尊敬吗?
- 团建别墅 | 确认过眼神,是能疯一起的人!Boss,今年年会我们泡私家温
- 《归来》观后感
- 翻译伦理的重要性和译者荣辱观建设研究
- 高二语文期末考试测试题及答案
- 国医大师名单!在北京看中医该找谁,这下全知道!
- 这些年爱过的同人文(BG)
- 荷兰深陷风俗业?日本都要甘拜下风,为何能稳坐世界顶尖位置!
- 戴安娜25年前私密录像首次解密:自述性生活,全英国都被炸懵逼了
- 原创上官婉儿为什么必须死,她做的这件事太无耻,李隆基忍无可忍
- 「医药速读社」Paxlovid临床失败 礼来斥巨资引进Kv1.3抑制剂
- 她是韩国性感女神,靠出演“三级片”走红,今41岁韵味不减当年!
- 电影市场有望点燃 好莱坞大片排队上映
- 评荐《传染病(Contagion)》