Bad Boys for Life

栏目:影视资讯  时间:2022-10-28
手机版

  But I saw you on the ground bleeding.

  你也只是个凡人 和我们一样

  You're human, just like the rest of us.

  这混♥蛋♥同样也是个凡人

  Yeah, his ass bleeds too.

  我告诉你 迈克

  Heh, I'm telling you, Mike.

  你只要出去报仇

  You go out there for vengeance,

  有人会因你丢掉性命

  you gonna get someone killed.

  我们非得报这个仇不可

  Oh, we definitely bringing some smoke.

  那混♥蛋♥在我身上留了几个枪眼

  That fool put holes in me!

  那只会让你的内心充满仇恨 迈克

  And you're filling them with hate, Mike.

  听着 你需要重新想一下你的因果报应

  Look, you need to start thinking about your karma, man.

  这是一个信♥号♥♥

  This was a sign.

  一个信♥号♥♥ 是啊 一个硬起来的信♥号♥♥

  A sign, yeah. A sign to turn up.

  难道我应该忍♥气吞声

  I'm supposed to bow down?

  放那个混♥蛋♥一马

  Give this bitch a pass?

  "硬起来" 你多大 20岁吗

  "Turn up"? What are you, 20?

  你需要消停一下了

  You need to turn that shit off.

  知道吗 迈克

  You know, Mike, heh...

  在你住院的的时候

  Rita called me every day

  丽塔每天都给我打电♥话♥

  you were in the hospital.

  有些东西一直在等你 未来

  There's something still there, a future.

  我的未来就是逮捕这个狗♥娘♥养♥的混♥蛋♥

  My future is hunting this motherfucker.

  好吧 那至少不是我的

  Well, it's not mine.

  好吧 那我就直说了

  All right. So let me get this straight.

  有人在街上想要置我于死地

  So somebody get to dump my ass out in the street

  然后你却不准备做任何事

  and you ain't gonna do shit?

  你就这么不干了

  You just gonna quit?

  你怎么敢这么说 伙计

  How dare you, man?

  是我一直守在你的床边

  I sat by your bedside.

  是我帮你把口水擦干净 迈克

  I wiped the drool off your chin, Mike.

  你不能这样不尊重我

  Don't disrespect me like that

  因为你什么都不知道

  because you don't know.

  好 好 好 兄弟

  All right, all right. All right, man.

  听着 马库斯

  Look, Marcus,

  我拜托你

  I'm asking you.

  我求你了 兄弟

  I'm begging you, man.

  我需要报仇

  I need this.

  坏男孩组合

  Bad boys...

  最后一次

  one last time.

  不行 迈克

  No, Mike.

  不行

  No.

  已故毒枭曾是墨西哥的英雄

  这些都是为了你 爸爸

  妈妈

  Mama.

  他还没有死

  这不就是你想要的吗

  只有在他受过和我们一样的折磨以后

  死神才允许他死

  在得到我的允许之前不要杀他

  我会让他生不如死的

  "刀枪不入"神警终于康复

  正在上传

  给你的粉丝一点小惊喜

  迈阿密警♥察♥遭枪击现场视频

  真♥他♥妈♥一团糟呢笑死

  悲剧同情他的家里人

  难以置信

  我♥操♥ 枪法真好

  这他妈是什么鬼

  迈阿密警♥察♥遭枪击现场视频

  当迈阿密警官遭枪击的视频

  Video of a shooting of a Miami detective

  被发布到网上 几小时内便引起强烈反向

  has surfaced online, going viral in a matter of hours.

  这个视频一开始被发布在暗网

  The video first appeared on the darknet

  并且很快就被传到各大主流媒体平台

  and soon spread to mainstream social media.

  专家认为这是枪手自己所为

  Authorities believe the shooter uploaded the video himself.

  太慢了

  Too slow.

  你退步了

  You're slipping.

  我还有钥匙

  Still had the key.

  什么事

  What's up?

  霍华德告诉我你想参与这案子

  Howard told me you wanted back in.

  这不可能

  Obviously, that can't happen.

  谁说的

  Says who?

  迈克尔

  Micheal

  你受了枪伤

  you got shot.

  是啊 大家不断提醒我这件事

  Yeah, people keep reminding me of that.

  那你觉得为什么会这样

  Well, why do you think that is? Huh?

  你开始对我进行心理分♥析♥了

  Oh, you shrinking me now.

  当你不想面对事实的时候 你就这样说

  You say that when you don't wanna get real.

  不 当你对我心理分♥析♥的时候我才这么说

  No, I always say that when you start shrinking me.

  弹丸小队专门处理这类案件

  Hey, this is the type of case that AMMO was built for.

  你只需要信任我即可

  You just have to trust me, that's all.

  得了吧 说什么呢

  Oh, come on. What?

  为什么你总是这么说

  Why you always go there?

  这和信任没有任何关系

  This don't have nothing to do with me trusting you or not.

  -没有吗 -没有

  - Oh, no? - No.

  那你痊愈了吗

  Are you even healed?

  -是啊 我很好 -是吗

  - Yeah, I'm fine. Yeah. - Yeah?

  -你确定你很好吗 -该死 丽塔

  - You sure you're fine? - Oh, shit. Rita.

  -你确定你很好吗 -丽塔 停下来

  - You sure you're fine? - Hey. Rita. Stop. Rita.

  看清楚你在和谁说大话

  This is me you're trying to bullshit.

  如果你参加

  If you get involved,

  你绝对会犯下你无法挽回的错误

  you're gonna make mistakes you can't take back.

  [西语]

  Hasta el fuego.

  "只有死亡才能让我们分离"

  "Hasta el fuego."

  这到底是什么意思 你从哪学的

  What does that mean? Where'd you get that?

  要死一起死

  Until you burn? Until you die?

  你要是足够了解我就不要劝我退出

  You know me well enough to know not to ask me to quit.

  正因为我了解你 我才劝你

  It's because I know you, I'm asking.

  因为我关心你

  Because I care about you.

  作为你的朋友

  As a friend.

  让我们来处理这件事

  Let us handle this.

  该死 阿莱莎 把声音调小一点

  Shit. Alexa, turn down the volume.

  马库斯

  Ah! Marcus!

  快给我出去

  You need to get out of the house!

  抱歉 宝贝

  Sorry, baby.

  非常抱歉

  So sorry.

  让我们来个水疗日如何

  How about a spa day?

  -这是曼尼的车吗 -是的

  - Is that Manny's car? -Yeah.

  -曼尼在哪 -他在后面

  - Where's Manny? - He's in the back.

  该死 迈克·劳瑞 你来这做什么

  Oh, shit. Mike Lowrey. What are you doing here, man?

  你神出鬼没 伙计

  You look like a ghost, man.

  知道吗 他们都说你死了 我♥操♥

  You know they say you're dead, fuckboy.

  我给你看个东西

  I gotta show you something.

  道上都在说

  The streets is talking.

  你不适合当警♥察♥了

  That cop shit ain't working for you.

  来跟我一块在曼尼的肋排店工作吧

  Come work for me at Manny's Prime Rib.

  看 你在这里被枪击

  See, look, you get dropped right here.

  然后你猜怎么着

  And guess what.

  你火遍全世界

  You're trending worldwide.

  我的手

  Ow! My fucking hand, man!

  你可不按套路出牌 伙计

  Yo, this ain't no fucking cop shit, man!

  你不能剥夺我说话的权力

  What happened about reading my rights?

  程序不应该这样走的

  This is not how it's supposed to go.

  你应该先问我问题

  You're supposed to ask me questions,

  然后我说 "滚你丫的"

  and then I tell you, "Go fuck yourself!"

  你在干什么

  What the fuck, man?

  我♥操♥

  Fuck! Ow!

  老子的玉手

  My fucking hand, man.

  定制赫斯塔尔P90冲♥锋♥枪♥ 谁生产的

  P90 Herstals, custom, who's making them?

  迈克 我早就不干了

  Mike, I'm not in the game no more.

  是吗 这样啊 我的错

  Oh, nah? Okay. My bad.

  迈克 你♥他♥妈♥冷静一下

  Ah! Mike, Mike, fucking chill, man.

  迈阿密这么多素食主义者

  So all these vegans in Miami,

  我会相信你门口停着的那辆跑车

  and you want me to believe that that hot rod

  是你卖♥♥肉排攒出来的吗

  outside comes from selling pork chops?

  我在肋排店工作 我是一个顾家的人

  I work at Manny's. I'm a family man,

  -我勤勤恳恳 -是吗 好的

  - and I'm a hardworking man. - Oh. I got you...

  该死 该死

  Oh, shit. Oh, man.

  你是不是把猪油抹到我的西装上了

  Did you just get pig fat on my suit?

  抱歉 迈克

  Sorry, Mike.

  抱歉

上一篇:奥黛丽 赫本演过的所有电影
下一篇:《身体上的单双数》幼儿园大班教案

最近更新影视资讯