【中英阅读材料】阳光普照 3/4

栏目:影视资讯  时间:2022-10-28
手机版

  He didn't come to class anymore.

  ?他就再也没有来上课了

  I messaged him.

  ?我传讯息给他

  He didn't reply.

  ?他也没回

  How could that be?

  ?为什么会这样?

  I still saw him every day,

  leaving the house early...

  ?我还是看到他 每天一大早就出门

  and coming home very late.

  ?然后很晚回家

  I thought...

  ?我以为

  he was going to his classes.

  ?我以为他去上课

  On the day it happened...

  ?一直到事情发生的那一天

  he suddenly sent me a message.

  ?他才突然传简讯给我

  What message?

  ?什么简讯?

  You haven't seen it?

  ?你们没有看到吗?

  He completely deleted

  all messages and records

  ?他把手机里面所有的讯息、资料

  from his cellphone.

  ?删得干干净净的

  He put his room in order, too...

  ?也把房间整理得好好的

  as if he didn't want to bother us.

  ?好像不想麻烦我们一样

  Can you send me the message?

  ?你可以把简讯传给我吗?

  Mrs. Chen, I'm sorry.

  ?陈妈妈 对不起

  I really...

  ?我真的…

  I really don't know

  why things turned out this way.

  ?我真的不知道

  ?为什么事情会变成这样子

  Were you his girlfriend?

  ?你们是男女朋友吗?

  I don't know.

  ?我不知道

  But I always wished I was.

  ?但是我一直希望是

  The fairest thing in the world is the sun.

  ?这个世界

  ?最公平的是太阳

  Regardless of latitude,

  ?不论纬度高低

  every place on Earth, throughout the year,

  ?每个地方一整年中

  receives equal spans of day and night.

  ?白天与黑暗的时间都各占一半

  We went to the zoo a few days ago.

  ?前几天我们去了动物园

  The sun was blazing...

  ?那天太阳很大

  so strongly

  that the animals couldn't stand it.

  ?晒得所有动物都受不了

  They all found ways to hide in the shade.

  ?它们都设法找一个阴影躲起来

  ?我有一种说不清楚模糊的感觉

  I had a hazy feeling

  I couldn't put into words.

  I also wished, just like those animals,

  ?我也好希望跟这些动物一样

  that I could hide in the shade.

  ?有一些阴影可以躲起来

  But looking all around me,

  ?但是我环顾四周

  it wasn't just the animals

  that could hide in the shade,

  ?不只是这些动物有阴影可以躲

  but you,

  ?包括你

  my brother,

  ?我弟

  even Sima Guang.

  ?甚至是司马光

  You could all find

  dark corners with shade.

  ?都可以找到一个有阴影的角落

  But I couldn't.

  ?可是我没有

  I had no water tanks

  ?我没有水缸

  and no hiding places,

  ?没有暗处

  but only sunlight...

  ?只有阳光

  24 hours, uninterrupted,

  ?24小时从不间断

  radiant and warm,

  ?明亮温暖

  shining on all things.

  ?“阳光普照”

  Jian Ho...

  ?建和…

  Stop!

  ?过来 陈建和不要跑

  Stop running!

  ?等一下 陈建和不要跑

  Stop!

  ?陈建和不要跑

  ?围起来…

  Wait!

  ?等一下

  Crouch down.

  ?蹲下

  Crouch down.

  ?通通蹲下

  Is this about your brother?

  ?是哥哥的事情吗?

  A-Ho.

  ?阿和

  There are many things we can't change.

  ?很多事情是没有办法去改变的

  We are sorry about your brother.

  ?我们很遗憾你哥的事

  But to go on being upset like this

  ?可是你这样一直难过下去

  is useless.

  ?是没有用的

  Think of your family.

  ?想想看你的家人

  They're waiting for you.

  ?他们都在外面等着你

  Waiting for what?

  ?-等我什么?

  ?-该是好好…

  Waiting for me to become a better person?

  ?等我在这边变好回去吗?

  Waiting for me to become

  as good as my brother?

  ?还是等我变得像我哥一样好?

  Since we were little...

  ?从小到大

  everybody has liked him.

  ?大家都喜欢他

  His grades were good.

  ?他功课好

  He was handsome.

  ?长得好

  He was outstanding.

  ?他什么都好

  When he didn't get into med school,

  he decided to retake the test.

  ?他好到连没考到

  ?第一志愿的医学系都要重考

  He was incredible...

  ?他很厉害

  So incredible that I began hating him.

  ?厉害到我越来越讨厌他

  They all said I was shitty

  ?他们都说我很烂

  and awful.

  ?很不好

  But at least I'm still here.

  ?但至少我现在还在这里

  But my brother?

  ?但我哥呢?

  He was so good that he's only done

  one thing wrong in his life...

  ?他厉害到这辈子

  ?只做错过一件事情

  which was jumping from a place that high.

  ?就是从那么高的地方跳下来

  He was incredible.

  ?他真的很厉害

  He was incredible.

  ?他真的很厉害

  So cute.

  ?好可爱

  He really loves to sleep.

  ?好爱睡觉

  Don't wake him up.

  ?都叫不起来喔

  ?(妇幼医院)

  Xiao Yu.

  ?小玉

  You should rest.

  ?你要多休息

  ?好

  Ever since Xiao Yu moved in with us,

  ?小玉搬来跟我们住之后

  she hasn't seen A-Ho.

  ?就没有看过阿和了

  I was thinking

  ?我想说

  that once the child is a month old,

  ?等小孩子满月

  we'll take Xiao Yu to see him.

  ?带小玉去看他

  Sure.

  ?可以啊

  But...

  ?但是…

  they need to be married first,

  ?但是他们要先结婚

  before Xiao Yu can go and see him.

  ?小玉才可以进去看他

  What kind of person is A-Ho?

  ?阿和到底是什么样的人?

  I don't know him at all.

  ?我一点都不了解

  When he was about four...

  ?大概四岁的时候吧

  he loved to ride along with me on my bike.

  ?他很喜欢坐脚踏车

  I thought it was fine...

  ?我觉得这样也不错啊

  to ride around with him.

  ?带着他到处去走

  But not long after...

  ?但是没有多久

  as soon as he got on the bike,

  ?他只要一坐上脚踏车

  he refused to get off,

  ?就不肯下来

  and wanted me to keep pedaling.

  ?要我一直骑一直骑

  At times, we even rode

  for two to three hours.

  ?有时甚至骑了两三个小时

  He just wouldn't get off.

  ?他就是不下来

  What if you didn't let him ride?

  ?你不载他会怎么样?

  Then he'd cause trouble.

  ?不载他 你就麻烦了

  He wouldn't sleep at night.

  ?到了晚上他就不睡觉

  He'd fuss all night.

  ?闹一整晚

  It went on like this

  ?这个情形差不多

  for around two years...

  ?有两年吧

  up until elementary school.

  ?一直到上小学为止

  In elementary school, he was very unhappy.

  ?小学的时候他很不快乐

  I wonder if his classmates

  did something to him.

  ?我在想是不是学校同学对他怎么了

  When I asked, he wouldn't reply.

  ?问他他也不说

  In junior high,

  he became a different person.

  ?到了国中 他就变成另外一个人

  He joined the boxing team.

  ?他加入了拳击队

  He fought in school.

  ?在学校打

  He fought outside of school...

  ?在外面也打

  up until the incident occurred.

  ?一直到前一阵子出事情

  From the way you've described him...

  ?你把阿和讲成这样子

  how can I feel all right

  letting Xiao Yu be with him?

  ?小玉跟他在一起 我怎么会放心?

  Of course you can't.

  ?当然不能放心啊

  But at least we can worry together.

  ?但至少我陪着你一起不放心

  ?(喜)

  Release the tension. Relax.

  ?请把手掌松开 不要用力

  Please don't speak or move.

  ?请不要说话 也不要动

  MANY BLESSINGS

  ?(喜)

  Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm Michael.

  ?不好意思来晚了 我是麦可

  I'm Amy.

  ?我是艾米

  Chen Jian Ho.

  ?陈建和

  Wang Ming Yu.

  ?王明玉

  Chen Jian Ho,

  do you wish to marry Wang Ming Yu?

  ?陈建和 你愿意娶王明玉为妻吗?

  I do.

  ?愿意

  Wang Ming Yu,

  do you wish to marry Chen Jian Ho?

  ?王明玉 你愿意嫁给陈建和吗?

  I do.

  ?我愿意

  The wife signs on the right,

  the husband on the left.

  ?女生签右边 男生签左边

  Just livening things up...

  ?没事 热闹一下

  SEIZE THE DAY

  DECIDE YOUR PATH

  ?(把握时间 掌握方向)

  First off,

  ?首先

  let's congratulate those who passed.

  ?先恭喜考上的学员

  With this driver's license,

  ?有了这张驾照

  a new life will begin for you.

  ?人生就是一个新的开始

  ?(把握时间 掌握方向)

  You can finally ask your parents

  for money to buy a car.

  ?终于可以跟你爸妈

  ?开口要钱买车了

  SEIZE THE DAY

  DECIDE YOUR PATH

  Those who drove without a license

  ?以前无照驾驶的

  can now go street racing,

  ?也可以放心飙车

  without fear of getting caught.

  ?不用再怕警察抓

  As for the students who didn't pass,

  ?至于没考上的同学

  don't be sad.

  ?不要难过

  Life is full of hardship, anyway.

  ?反正人生就是风风雨雨

  Last month,

  ?上个月

  I held my son's funeral.

  ?我刚办完我儿子的告别式

  I, too, had to pull myself together

  ?我也是要振作起来

  and continue instructing you.

  ?继续教你们

  Life is all about seizing the day

  and deciding your own path.

  ?人生就是不断地

  ?“把握时间 掌握方向”

  Painful things will always pass

  ?难过的事情总会过去

  and be forgotten.

  ?也会被遗忘

  I've always thought

  ?我一直觉得

  that life is like a road.

  ?人生就像是一条路

  As long as you grip your steering wheel,

  ?只要握紧手中的方向盘

  stop when you see a red light,

  ?红灯该停就停

  accelerate slowly

  when there's a green light,

  ?绿灯的时候慢慢起步

  and drive steadily,

  ?稳稳地开

  then the road of life

  will be smooth and sound.

  ?人生的路就会平平安安

  For those who didn't pass...

  ?没考上的同学

  just remember where you went wrong,

  ?只要记得自己错的地方

  and fix it next time.

  ?下次把它改过来就好

  The reason this happened to my son

  ?我儿子会发生这个事情

  was because I didn't pay attention.

  ?就是因为我没有注意到

  -Even if I'd paid attention--

  -A-Wen.

  ?当时就算注意到了…

  ?-阿文

  ?-也没有把它放在心上

  ...I might not have taken it seriously.

  -So things turned out this way.

  -A-Wen.

  ?-所以发生了这个事情

  ?-阿文

  -A-Wen.

  -People...

  ?-阿文

  ?-人有时候…

  What is it?

  ?怎么样?

  Class is over.

  Some of them need to get to their jobs.

  ?他们要下课了

  ?有些人还要赶回去上班

  A-Wen.

  ?阿文

  A-Wen.

  ?阿文

  What's wrong with you?

  ?你想怎么样?

  What do you mean?

  ?什么怎么样?

  I just heard

  that when you spoke to the students,

  ?刚刚有人告诉我

  ?说你跟学员讲话的时候

  you acted strange and were distracted.

  ?整个人恍神恍神怪怪的

  What does your son's funeral

  ?人家考不上

  have to do with not passing the test?

  ?跟你儿子告别式有什么关系?

  You're scaring people.

  ?你是想吓死人啊?

  No, I'm only trying to reassure them.

  ?没有啊 就想安慰安慰他们而已

  I say you take a month off.

  ?我看你休息一个月吧

  Are you firing me?

  ?你是要我走路喔?

  Take a look at yourself.

  ?你看你现在这个样子

  Your hair's all ashen. It's too pitiful.

  ?整个头发白苍苍 有够可怜

  If I fired you like this,

  ?我如果叫你走路

  and the story got out

  and spread through our industry,

  ?那我在这个业界

  ?这个风声传出去的话

  I'd be eaten alive.

  ?我还用混吗?

  ?(和 义)

  ?(诚 孝)

  ?(平)

  ?(爱)

  ?(爱班服务员01)

  Third row.

  ?第三排

  -A little more.

  -More.

  ?多一点…

  Hey, if you have enough, don't take more.

  ?喂 你已经有了就不要多拿

  Others need to eat, too.

  ?后面的人还要吃

  Okay.

  ?好

  Put it back.

  ?放回去啊

  Chen Jian Ho, when you finish eating,

  ?陈建和 等一下吃完饭

  get things ready in your room

  and prepare for discharge.

  ?到舍房整理东西 准备出院

  The flower's heart

  ?“花的心

  Concealed in its pistil

  ?藏在蕊中

  Has passed its flowering season

  ?空把花期都错过

  Your heart

  ?你的心

  Has forgotten the season

  ?忘了季节

  And has never let others fathom it easily

  ?从不轻易让人懂

  Why don't you

  ?为何不…

  Hold my hand?

  ?牵我的手

  And together, we will hear

  The song of the sun and moon

  ?共听日月唱首歌?

  Day follows night

  ?黑夜又白昼

  Day follows night

  ?黑夜又白昼

  How many joys and sorrows does life hold?

  ?人生悲欢有几何?

  Springs come and springs go

  ?春去春会来

  Flowers wither and flowers bloom

  ?花谢花会再开

  Only if you are willing

  ?只要你愿意

  Only if you are willing

  ?只要你愿意

  Let dreams flow

  Into the sea of your heart

  ?让梦划向你心海

  Springs come and springs go

  ?春去春会来

  Flowers wither and flowers bloom

  ?花谢花会再开

  Only if you are willing

  ?只要你愿意

  Only if you are willing

  ?只要你愿意

  Let dreams flow

  Into the sea of your heart

  ?让梦划向你心海”

  There you go.

  ?学长

  Dad has classes this morning,

  ?你爸今天早上有课 没有办法来接你

  so he couldn't pick you up.

  No problem.

  ?没关系

  What do you plan to do next?

  ?你接下来打算怎么办?

  Find a job.

  ?找工作吧

  INSTRUCTOR'S CAR

  ?(教练车)

  What kind of job?

  ?找什么工作?

  I'll see.

  ?看看吧

  Whatever's available.

  ?有什么就做什么

  ?(《探索星球》)

  ?(《探索星球》)

  Why are you acting this way?

  ?你一定要把场面搞成这样吗?

  What do you want from me?

  ?你是希望我怎么样?

  For me to give him a hug

  and tell him "good job"?

  ?跟他抱一抱说声“辛苦啦”?

  He didn't greet me.

  How do you want me to act?

  ?他连叫我都没叫你要我怎么样?

  ?(百年好合)

  It's a pretty easy job.

  ?我们这边平常没事

  It just involves inventory

  and moving boxes.

  ?就是点点东西 然后搬搬货

  We might ask you to do overtime.

  ?然后平常加班的时候配合一下

  What jobs have you had?

  ?之前做过什么?

  I've just got out of juvie.

  ?我刚从少年辅育院出来

  Is that so?

  ?这样子啊?

  This job here is no big deal.

  ?我们这边喔 其实也没有什么

  You have to work hard.

  ?就是要肯吃苦啦

  If you work hard,

  we'll teach you the skills, okay?

  ?只要你肯吃苦喔

  ?技术什么的我们都会教你 好不好?

  You're young. Just do the work.

  ?我看你很年轻 你就好好干

  You'll be fine.

  ?没有问题

  Oh, where were you working before?

  ?对了 那你之前是在哪上班啊?

  I've just got out of juvenile Detention.

  ?刚从少年辅育院出来

  Well...

  ?这个…

  Detention?

  ?辅育院啊

  Taoyuan, Changhua, or Kaohsiung?

  ?桃园彰化还是高雄的?

  Changhua.

  ?彰化

  Come to work tomorrow.

  ?明天来上班吧

  There are two shifts.

  8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

  ?两个班

  ?早上8点到下午4点

  and 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

  ?下午1点到晚上9点

  How about the second shift?

  ?下午班 好吗?

  A-Sheng,

  ?阿盛

  lend him my car to practice.

  ?用我的车给他练一下

  Raise it higher,

  ?手拿高一点啦

  not like that.

  ?你这样怎么冲

  Like this. Do it like this.

  ?这样子 要这样

  Wash it from top to bottom.

  ?从上往下冲

  -Can you do that?

  -Yeah.

  ?-这样会不会?

  ?-会

  Raise it higher.

  ?手再高一点啦

  Right hand...

  ?右手

  Once more.

  ?再来

  Mrs. Chen, sorry.

  ?陈太太 不好意思

  It's no problem.

  ?没关系

  FOR RENT

  ?(出租 免费房价谘询

  ?芳邻房屋 2753-3321)

  Watch your head.

  ?小心地板

  This space is roughly 66 square meters.

  ?那我们这边实际上是20坪的空间

  The room's pitch-dark.

  ?整间黑漆漆的

  Why not turn on the light?

  ?电灯也不开一下

  Are you a thief?

  ?你要当小偷吗?

  This room used to be the employee lounge.

  ?这一间啊

  ?本来是员工休息室

  Now it might as well

  be your office or bedroom.

  ?现在快变成你的办公室或寝室了

  You've been staying here

  for almost a month.

  ?你在我这里啊 住了快将近一个月了

  Have you run away from home?

  Or did your wife kick you out?

  ?你这样算是离家出走

  ?还是被老婆赶出来?

  How can I go back?

  ?怎么回去啊?

  After A-Ho came back,

  ?阿和回来了

  I couldn't say a word to him.

  ?我跟他是一句话都没办法讲

  I stayed in my room all day,

  ?每天我就待在房间里

  not wanting to go anywhere

  ?饭厅、客厅

  where I might meet him.

  ?或是会遇到他的地方我都不去

  -The same with my wife.

  -Okay, okay.

  ?-跟我老婆也是一样

  ?-好…

  Can you man up?

  ?你这样还算是男人吗?

  You're a father.

  ?你是他爸爸啊

  Why bicker with your son?

  ?跟儿子计较什么?

  Are you planning to ignore him

  ?你现在是准备不管

  and let things rot?

  ?放给它烂 是吗?

  Dad.

  ?爸

  Dad.

  ?爸

  Where are you going?

  ?你要去哪里啊?

  I've come out for a walk

  ?出来走走

  to buy some cigarettes.

  ?顺便买包烟

  Oh.

  ?喔

  I came home a few days ago,

  ?前几天我有回家里找你

  but I didn't see you.

  ?但没找到你

  When?

  ?什么时候?

  A few days ago.

  ?前几天啊

  Did you need me for something?

  ?找我有什么事吗?

  I came to see you.

  ?就是来看你啊

  Dad.

  ?爸

  I can't join you.

  ?我不陪你了

  I'm headed this way.

  ?我往这边走

  Where are you going?

  ?你要去哪?

  I'm going back.

  ?回去啊

  SEIZE THE DAY

  DECIDE YOUR PATH

  ?(把握时间 掌握方向)

  Welcome.

  ?欢迎光临

  ?(全家便利店)

  What would you like?

  ?要买什么吗?

  One white Longlife soft pack.

  ?白长寿软盒的

  90.

  ?90

  Change for 1,000.

  ?收您一千

  ?(手机号码就是会员)

  Can I give you 50 in coins?

  I don't have the right change.

  ?可以给你50块零钱吗?现在找不开

  No problem.

  ?没关系

  910 is your change.

  ?找你九百一

  ?(手机号码就是会员)

  Dad,

  ?爸

  want to get a drink?

  ?要不要喝个东西?

  Aren't you working at the car wash?

  ?你不是在洗车场上班吗?

  After the car wash closes at nine,

  ?洗车场9点结束之后

  I come here for the night shift.

  ?就过来这边上大夜班

  It's not too tiring?

  ?这样不会太累啊?

  I can get five or six hours of sleep.

  ?回去还可以睡五、六个小时

  I get by.

  ?还可以啦

  Why are you out so late?

  ?你怎么这么晚还跑出来?

  Your brother just came to see me.

  ?刚才你哥来找我

  My brother?

  ?哥?

  I dreamed of your brother...

  ?刚才我梦见你哥

  He was in the next alley.

  ?在隔壁的巷子

  So you came to see if he was still there?

  ?所以你是过来看看

  ?他还在不在?

  Dad...

  ?爸

  did you know he visited me?

  ?你知道哥有来找过我吗?

  I know.

  ?我知道

  Your mom told me.

  ?你妈有跟我说

  He brought Xiao Yu to see you.

  ?他带小玉去找你

  Besides that visit,

  ?除了那一次

  there was one other time.

  ?之后还有一次

  What was it for?

  ?为了什么事情吗?

  He only said...

  ?他只说

  "I came to see you."

  ?就是来看你

  What's wrong?

  ?怎么了吗?

  Nothing.

  ?没有

  In the dream just now,

  he said the same thing.

  ?他刚才在梦里也是跟我说这句话

  "I came to see you."

  ?“就是来看你啊”

  He was a really good guy...

  ?哥真的是一个很好的人

  and always considerate of everyone.

  ?什么事都替大家设想

  But actually, none of us really knew

  what he was thinking.

  ?但其实我们没有一个人

  ?真正知道他心里面在想什么

  It doesn't matter now.

  ?不过这些都不重要

上一篇:X战警快银将会亮相旺达幻视,还有顶级演员未登场?网友:串台了
下一篇:新传保研 | 双非第一,但夏令营一路“红灯”,最终上岸北京师范大学新传专硕

最近更新影视资讯